Financial incentives are vital to the deployment of alternative fuels and advanced technologies. GNA works seamlessly with government agencies to design cost-effective incentive programs that yield substantial air quality benefits and generate tremendous public interest. Hundreds of millions of dollars in grant funding has been disbursed as a result of the programs our team has developed.
Diverse Experience: Our ability to develop successful incentive programs comes from our deep understanding of clean transportation projects and our wide range of services, including:
- Technical Assistance for Advanced Energy
- Transportation and Air Quality Projects
- Policy Analysis and Regulatory Compliance
- Outreach and Stakeholder Relations
- Events, Marketing and Public Relations
- Strategic Market Analysis
Established Relationships: GNA’s resume of end-user clients and partners are some of the largest and most progressive alternative fuel vehicle adopters in the nation, thereby providing government agencies with an active baseline of applicants from the outset. These entities include:
- Long haul, regional, refuse, taxi, and drayage fleets
- State and municipal government fleets
- OEMs throughout the production chain
- Utilities and transit organizations
GNA’s unique skillset, combined with our clients and partners, provides funding agencies with the tools to deploy successful incentive programs.