GNA helped SDG&E brand and launch their Power Your Drive for Fleets program, which helps fleet managers easily and cost-effectively install charging infrastructure.
- Communications Strategy
- Media Relations
- Design Services
- Events & Experiential Marketing
- Funding 360
- Market Assessments
About the Project
SDG&E is a regulated public utility that provides energy service to 3.3 million consumers in San Diego and southern Orange counties. SDG&E has been charged by the California Public Utilities Commission to install infrastructure to support putting 3,000 electric vehicles on the road and help install charging infrastructure at 300 sites by 2025.
Priority Segment Development & Lead Nurturing
GNA worked with SDG&E to assess their existing leads, beta customers, and fleet relationships. Upon completion of this evaluation, GNA was able to:
- Identify key customer segments to target in marketing, education, and outreach efforts
- Facilitate one-on-one introductions to high-quality fleet leads
- Identify third-party data sets to leverage for additional prospects and leads
- Develop strategies for dynamic, flexible outreach campaigns that spotlight the benefits of fleet electrification and the incentives of the program
- Provide training for the SDG&E customer team to train them on key opportunities and challenges for the fleet electrification market
Collateral Design & Development
GNA has created an array of sales materials to support SDG&E’s Power Your Drive for Fleets program, including:
- Sector-specific fact sheets, detailing eligible vehicle types, program requirements, infrastructure installation options, and potential rebates.
- EV funding incentive summaries on open and upcoming vehicle grants in SDG&E’s territory
- EV Charging Guidebook, a 50+ page document that serves as a comprehensive electrification primer for fleets
GNA supports SDG&E with promotion and planning of in-person and virtual events to educate fleets on the Power Your Drive for Fleets program, as well as spotlight available EV incentives, and outline total cost of ownership (TCO) considerations. Our deliverables included:
- Webinar concept development
- Speaker and moderator coordination
- Presentation collateral
- Email outreach campaigns
- Post-webinar reports, with lead analysis and classification
In-Person Event: EV Fleet Day
GNA helped to manage and market SDG&E’s annual EV Fleet Day, an event geared to reaching industry stakeholders and local fleet operators..
The 2023 event attracted more than 1,000 attendees to explore two dozen medium- and heavy-duty electric vehicles on display, hear from a panel of electrification experts, and visit over 30 vendor exhibits.
GNA’s supported by:
- Crafting the event agenda and coordinating speakers
- Developing a targeted social campaign and creating all creative assets
- Driving attendance through email marketing
- Overseeing media relations outreach and securing media interviews on-site
- Providing on-site event staffing, coordination, and production support
Supporting PG&E with education and outreach to encourage increased deployments of electric vehicles in California helps to:
Start the Conversation
Let’s connect to discuss how GNA can help you achieve your goals.