Navigate regulatory and legislative initiatives impacting transportation technology providers and fleet operators.
Reach the stakeholders and decision makers who matter.
Whether your company is working to gain project support or build consensus around a new policy, GNA can help you implement strategies and tactics to effectively disseminate your messages to those who influence, set, and administer policies.
- Public and Government Affairs
- Community Outreach and Education
- Policy Implementation
- Issues Advocacy
- Message Development
- Coalition Building
Stay ahead of air quality, climate protection, and advanced energy and transportation policies and regulations that impact your business.
GNA’s team of policy professionals is each dedicated to a region of the country so we can monitor the emerging legislative and regulatory activities in each state and regional government, in addition to tracking what the Federal government is up to. This enables us to share unique and early insight into the bills, regulatory actions, incentives and other policies and programs that may impact your business.
GNA’s comprehensive process includes:
Establish a custom policy tracking and monitoring plan to help clients achieve their business goals.
Leverage our relationships with policymakers and industry resources to identify policies and regulations of importance to our clients’ businesses.
Keep clients informed by creating ongoing custom reports that include in depth analysis of relevant policies and its potential impact on your business.
Monitor the progress of legislation and regulations that are relevant to our clients’ businesses and alert clients when something relevant arises.
Ensure your fleet complies with state and federal regulations.
GNA helps fleets manage required data collection and reporting by:
- Tracking fleet compliance rule development and revisions (e.g., Advanced Clean Fleets Rule)
- Focusing on early compliance through grant funding
- Maximizing alternatives for cost‐effective compliance
- Coordinating with fleets on ongoing data collection
- Managing compliance submissions processes
GNA can leverage its unique tools and resources
to help organizations understand and comply
with the evolving regulatory landscape, including:
- Truck & Bus
- Offroad & Large Spark Ignition
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Transport Refrigeration Units (TRUs)
- Cargo Handling Equipment
- Periodic Smoke Inspection Program (PSIP) or Smog Check
- Portable Equipment Registration Program (PERP)
- Heavy Duty Vehicle Maintenance & Inspection Program
- Low NOx Omnibus
- South Coast AQMD Warehouse Actions and Investments to Reduce Emissions (WAIRE) Program for the Warehouse Indirect Source Rule (ISR)
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Advanced Clean Trucks
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Advanced Clean Fleets
Start the Conversation
Let’s connect to discuss how GNA can help you achieve your goals.
To learn more about how GNA can support you with these services, read our related articles and insights from the GNA team below.
Diesel Big Rigs Have Belched Smog for Years. California May Soon Ban Them
What to Know About the Advanced Clean Fleets Proposal
California Air Resources Board May Speed Fleet Electrification
The ‘Scope’ of Emissions in Transportation — Net-Zero Carbon
CARB’s Advanced Clean Fleets Regulation Will Transform California’s Fleets
Trucking Industry Concerned About SEC’s Proposed Climate Rules
Leaders Offer Policy, DOE Hydrogen Hub Updates at Inaugural California Hydrogen Leadership Summit
ACT Expo 2022 Draws 8,500+ Attendees from Around the Globe
EPA Proposes Stronger Pollution Limits on New Trucks
LA County Warehouse Operators Face New Emissions Rules
Learn how GNA has helped clients build the market for advanced transportation technologies and clean fuels.
GNA supported PG&E’s launch of EV Fleet, which helps medium- and heavy-duty fleet managers easily and cost-effectively install charging infrastructure.
GNA supports CNGVP with a broad range of outreach and education initiatives aimed at increasing market share for low-emission natural gas vehicles.
Meet Our Team
GNA has assembled a unique team to build the marketing for advanced transportation and energy solutions, including:
- Engineers and technical experts
- Grant and funding experts
- Communications and media specialists
- Government relations strategists