Achieve your fleet's economic and environmental sustainability goals.
Calculate potential emission reductions from adopting clean vehicles and renewable fuels.
- Determine baseline emissions of current operations (GHG, NOx, PM)
- Estimate achievable air pollutant and GHG reductions
- Present emissions equivalency metrics
- Align with corporate sustainability standards
Fleet Planning Analysis
Evaluate the best clean fuel and technology options.
- Comprehensive fleet analysis
- ROI and TCO modeling
- Project financing options
- Grant funding and incentives
Advanced Technology Selection
Identify the advanced vehicle technologies that best fit your operating needs.
- Commercial availability / vehicle option identification
- Technical readiness level (TRL) feasibility assessments for advanced technologies
- Defined performance requirements
- Infrastructure and capacity assessments
- Bid package development
- Vendor selection support
Clean Fuel Procurement & Infrastructure
Ensure that fueling is cost-effective, convenient, and safe.
- Infrastructure plan development
- Clean fuel procurement
- Station development support
- Bid package development and vendor management
- RIN and LCFS credit generation and tracking
Maintenance Facility Modifications
Confirm that your maintenance garage complies with established safety standards.
- Facility inspection to flag compliance concerns (e.g., gas detection and alarm equipment, ventilation)
- Customized plans to bring fleet facilities up to code
Education & Training
Tackle the learning curve that comes with advanced vehicles and clean fuels.
- Tailored training materials
- On-site and virtual training courses
- Custom educational videos
- Custom safety manuals
Start the Conversation
Let’s connect to discuss how GNA can help you achieve your goals.
To learn more about how GNA can support you with these services, read our related articles and insights from the GNA team below.
Special Report: Electric Vehicles – Electric Energy
Diesel Big Rigs Have Belched Smog for Years. California May Soon Ban Them
Cavalcade of Clean Transportation Funding Continues
Electric Fleets Can Benefit From Vehicle-to-Grid Tech but Challenges Remain
9 Keys to Drawing a Roadmap to Zero Fleet Emissions
HDT Fact Book 2022: Attention Shifts Away from Diesel Trucks
NACFE Podcast: GNA CEO Navigates the Future of Fleet Sustainability
CARB’s Advanced Clean Fleets Regulation Will Transform California’s Fleets
Trucking Industry Concerned About SEC’s Proposed Climate Rules
Hyliion, Cummins Collaborate on Electric and NG Range-extender
Learn how GNA has helped clients build the market for advanced transportation technologies and clean fuels.
NYC Clean Truck Program
GNA manages marketing and outreach to New York City fleet operators on behalf of the NYC Clean Trucks Program.
GNA worked with DTE Energy to launch its Renewable Natural Gas transportation program for fleets.
Orange County Waste & Recycling
GNA assessed the emission reductions that Orange County Waste & Recycling could achieve by fueling its fleet of landfill vehicles with renewable diesel.
New York City’s Roadmap to “80 X 50”
GNA helped develop New York City’s roadmap to achieve an 80% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
Meet Our Team
GNA has assembled a unique team to build the marketing for advanced transportation and energy solutions, including:
- Engineers and technical experts
- Grant and funding experts
- Communications and media specialists
- Government relations strategists