Subscribe to GNA’s complimentary quarterly e-newsletter to gain the latest insight into the North American carbon markets: progress, parallels, and politics!
Carbon Markets Quarterly provides a destination for industry stakeholders to stay up to date on:
- Existing and developing Clean Fuel Standard regulations (e.g., California – Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) and Oregon – Clean Fuels Program (CFP)
- Carbon intensity reduction curves and expectations
- Generation of credits and deficits
- Credit price implications
- Federal incentives, regulatory support, and much more!
Carbon Markets Quarterly is original GNA content that serves with the sole purpose of supporting the industry in navigating and analyzing the latest regional clean fuels news.
"*" indicates required fields
Interested in learning more?
Maximize the financial benefits of using clean fuels.
GNA helps producers and end users of clean fuels maximize their revenue potential from Low Carbon Fuel Standard programs and the federal Renewable Fuel Standard (RINs).
Start the Conversation
Let’s connect to discuss how GNA can help you achieve your goals.
Learn how GNA has helped clients build the market for advanced transportation technologies and clean fuels.
GNA managed a multi-faceted communications strategy for the three-year Volvo LIGHTS project to educate a wide range of stakeholders on the unique project approach, spotlight key accomplishments, and share lessons learned.
San Diego Gas & Electric
GNA helped SDG&E brand and launch their Power Your Drive for Fleets program, which helps fleet managers easily and cost-effectively install charging infrastructure.
GNA supports ROUSH on a variety of initiatives to build brand awareness and increase market share through development of initiatives and materials designed to reinforce their position as an industry leader.
Meet Our Team
GNA has assembled a unique team to build the marketing for advanced transportation and energy solutions, including:
- Engineers and technical experts
- Grant and funding experts
- Communications and media specialists
- Government relations strategists