- News Story
GNA Will Operate as TRC Starting July 1, 2024
January 11, 2024
In June 2023, GNA announced it was acquired by TRC, a leading global consulting, engineering, program and construction management firm providing environmentally focused and digitally powered solutions, supporting a clean energy future. GNA’s acquisition capped 30 years of success in driving the commercial transportation sector toward technologies and low-carbon fuels that are environmentally and economically sustainable. The acquisition underscored the tremendous opportunity to continue building upon GNA’s momentum by leveraging the expertise and resources offered by the TRC team.
Since the announcement, TRC’s in-house recruiters have already helped us grow our team by nearly 50%, adding a talented bench of grant writers, compliance specialists, program managers, and engineers, as well as event and marketing strategists. By integrating our teams’ expertise, we have been able to amplify our efforts supporting clients deploying low- and zero-emission transportation solutions and helping communities pave the way for a more environmentally and socially responsible future.
On July 1, 2024, the GNA brand will be phased out, and we will formally be known as TRC, marking the beginning of a new chapter. While GNA’s name will change, our entire team will remain at the company to support its continued growth.
Our team will continue to focus on developing the market for low- and zero-emission transportation technologies, infrastructure and ultra-low carbon fuels for commercial transportation. Clients can expect the same high-quality consulting services—including sustainability strategy, clean fleet strategy, funding and incentive support, market analysis and development, policy and regulatory support, and creative services—as well as leverage TRC’s regulatory and environmental consulting capabilities, deep energy industry knowledge and top-notch engineering capabilities to design the infrastructure necessary to effectively power a clean transportation future.
As part of TRC, our team will continue to produce:
- Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo – North America’s largest advanced commercial vehicle technology event that brings together 12,000+ industry stakeholders to discuss the technologies, trends, vehicles, and fuels driving economic and environmental sustainability on our roadways.
- ACT News – An industry-leading digital media publication covering the trends and technologies driving the future of commercial transportation.
- State of Sustainable Fleets Report – Published annually, this report gathers real-world data directly from early-adopter fleets across the U.S. to provide deep sector-specific insights about the adoption of natural gas, propane, battery electric, and hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles.
- California Hydrogen Leadership Summit – Co-produced by the California Hydrogen Business Council, this annual event explores the policies, programs, and incentives needed to accelerate the production, use, and storage of hydrogen.
- ACT Fleet Forum – A members-only network where the industry’s most progressive fleet operators share best practices and evaluate opportunities to invest in the latest advanced commercial transportation technologies.
As we transition to the TRC brand, a few things will change, including:
- GNA’s Website – Information about GNA’s projects and services will be transitioned to the TRC website; starting July 1st, www.gladstein.org will redirect to the TRC website, which you can bookmark for future reference: www.trccompanies.com
- GNA’s Social Media Accounts – On July 1st, GNA’s LinkedIn page will be archived, but we will continue sharing updates on TRC’s LinkedIn page. GNA’s X (Twitter) account will be deactivated. We will continue posting on the ACT Expo/ACT News and California Hydrogen Leadership Summit accounts. Follow the below pages to stay engaged.
- GNA’s Email Addresses – Our email addresses have already changed from GNA’s domain (@gladstein.org) to TRC’s domain (@trccompanies.com), so be sure to add TRC’s email domain to your safe senders list.
The world of advanced commercial transportation is advancing each day with tightening emissions regulations, a steady increase in funding opportunities, and an ever-expanding portfolio of low- and zero-emission transportation solutions. Now, as part of TRC, we are excited to offer our long-standing clients deeper in-house expertise and new services, while continuing to grow the reach and impact of our industry-leading events and publications.