GNA works with a broad range of sustainable transportation and energy leaders, including on-road and off-road fleets, OEMs and technology providers, utilities, fuel suppliers, government agencies, environmental organizations, nonprofits, investors, and community organizations.
We are fortunate to work alongside the industry’s most innovative organizations, including:
VEHICLE AND EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
View our full vehicle and equipment client list
- Ambre Energy North America, Inc.
- American Honda Parts Distribution
- Antelope Valley Schools Transportation Agency
- Arcadia Unified School District
- Athens Services
- Baldwin Park Unified School District
- Bob Hope Airport
- Border Valley Trading
- Burrtec Waste Industries, Inc.
- C.V. Ice Company, Inc.
- CalFrac Well Services Ltd.
- California Cartage Company
- Carnival Corporation & PLC
- City of Banning
- City of Barstow
- City of Commerce
- City of Fresno
- City of Inglewood
- City of Los Angeles, Department of Transportation (LADOT)
- City of Los Angeles, General Services Department
- City of Phoenix Public Transit Department
- City of Plano
- City of Port Hueneme
- City of Rancho Cucamonga
- City of Redlands
- City of San Bernardino
- City of Santa Rosa
- CR&R Waste and Recycling
- Dean Foods
- Downey Unified School District
- EF Transit Inc. (Monarch Beverage)
- Ensign Energy Services Inc.
- Everport Terminals
- Foothill Transit
- Giant Eagle
- Golden State Foods
- Harris Corporation
- Hayday Farms
- Inglewood Unified School District
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.
- Jackson, Wyoming
- John Wayne Airport
- Long Beach Transit
- Los Angeles County Internal Services Department
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP)
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Los Angeles World Airport
- Lynwood Unified School District
- Matheson Trucking, Inc.
- Matson Navigation Company
- Metropolitan Stevedore Company
- Morongo Basin Transit Authority (MBTA)
- Mountain View Elementary
- National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior (Grand Canyon)
- National Railway Equipment Company (NREC)
- Norfolk Southern Railway
- Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District
- Orange County Transportation Authority
- Orange County Waste & Recycling
- Oshkosh Corporation
- P&O NedLloyd Container Line Limited
- Paper Transport Inc.
- Penske Corporation
- Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh Transit)
- Procter & Gamble
- Ralphs Grocery Co.
- Rhode Island Public Transit Authority
- Rowland Unified School District
- Ryder System, Inc.
- Safeway Inc.
- Salmon Companies
- Santa Monica’s Big Blue Bus
- Sheehy Mail
- Southwest Transportation Agency
- Stater Bros. Markets
- Sulphur Springs Union
- Swift Transportation Inc.
- Sysco Food Services
- Taormina Industries Inc.
- TCI Transportation
- The Kroger Company
- TOTE Inc.
- Union Pacific Railroad
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Waste Management, Inc.
- West Covina School District
- Whittier Union High School District
- Yellow Cab Co.
- Yusen Terminals Inc. (YTI)
PRODUCT AND FUEL SUPPLIERS
View our full product and fuel suppliers client list
- ACD / ACD CRYO
- Advanced Cleanup Technologies Inc. (ACTI)
- Air Liquide
- Air Products & Chemicals
- American Honda Motor Company, Inc.
- American Power Group (APG)
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Applied Natural Gas Fuels Inc.
- BAE Systems
- Boshart Engineering Inc.
- Brehon Energy (Hythane Company, LLC)
- BYD Motors
- California Fleet Solutions
- Callandra LCNG Fuels Corporation
- Calpine Corporation
- Capacity Trucks
- Caterpillar / Electro-Motive Diesel
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Certarus Ltd.
- Chart Industries Inc.
- City of Vernon
- Clean Air Power
- Clean Energy Fuels
- Colony Energy Partners
- Constellation Energy
- Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance
- Cummins Westport Inc.
- Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA)
- DTE Energy
- Edison Electric Vehicles
- Efficient Drivetrains Inc (EDI)
- Electrify America
- Elizabethtown Gas
- EnCana Natural Gas Inc.
- EQT Corporation (Equitable Gas)
- EV Connect
- Ferus LNG
- Fortistar RNG
- Freightliner Trucks
- Gas Advisors (China Light & Power)
- GE Oil & Gas
- GE Transportation
- General Motors
- Gershman, Brickner & Bratton, Inc.
- Golden Gate Petroleum
- HESS Corporation
- High Mountain Fuels
- Husky Energy Inc.
- Hybrid Kinetic Motors Corporation (HKMC)
- Hydrogen Energy
- Keyrock Energy
- Landi Renzo USA
- LNG Canada
- Los Angeles Freightliner Inc.
- Love’s Family of Companies
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Marine Fuel Cell
- Mechanical Engineering Controls Automation Corporation (MECA)
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Navistar International Corporation
- NexGen Fueling, Inc.
- NFI Industries
- Nikola Corporation
- Northwest Natural Gas
- Oxbow Gas
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E)
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Parkland Fuel Corporation
- PG&E Generating Co.
- Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW)
- Phoenix Motorcars, Inc.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Co.
- Pivotal LNG (an AGL Resources Company)
- Prometheus Energy
- Range Resources Corporation
- Reliant Energy
- River Birch, Inc
- ROUSH CleanTech
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Scott Pump Services Ltd.
- Sempra Energy
- Sempra LNG (Energia Costa Azul LNG Terminal)
- Shell Energy North America
- Solar Turbines
- Sound Energy Solutions
- Southern California Edison Co. (SCE)
- Southern California Gas Company
- Sumitomo Corporation
- SunEco Energy
- Tallgrass Energy
- TECO Energy
- The Linde Group
- Trillium CNG
- Trinity Industries, Inc.
- U.S. General Services Administration
- UGI Corportation
- UrbanX Renewables
- Velocity Vehicle Group
- Volvo Group
- Washington Gas
- Westport Innovations
- Wittmar Engineering & Construction Inc.
- Wyoming Machinery Company
- XL Fleet
CLEAN ENERGY ADVOCATES
View our full clean energy advocates client list
- AECOM Technology Corporation
- America’s Natural Gas Alliance (ANGA)
- American Clean Skies Foundation
- American Gas Association
- Antelope Valley Air Pollution Control District (AVAPCD)
- Asphalt Green
- Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG)
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD)
- Bay Area Economic Development Alliance for Business (EDAB)
- British Columbia Province, Ministry of Natural Gas
- California Air Pollution Control Officers Association Annual Conference (CAPCOA)
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- California Clean Freight Coalition
- California Cleaner Freight Coalition
- California Community Foundation
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- California Natural Gas Vehicle Partnership (CNGVP)
- Cement Industries Environmental Consortium (CIEC)
- City of El Segundo
- Clean Fuels Ohio
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Faster Freight – Cleaner Air Conference Series
- Fleets & Fuels
- Fuel Freedom Foundation
- Gas Technology Institute (GTI)
- Gateway Cities Council of Governments (GCCOG)
- Greater Long Island Clean Cities Coalition
- Greer, Daily, Minter
- Heinz Foundations
- HHP Insight
- High Horsepower (HHP) Summit
- Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC)
- Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC)
- Interstate Clean Transportation Corridor (ICTC)
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lerach, Coughlin, Stoia, Geller, Rudman & Robbins LLP
- Long Beach Clean Cities Coalition
- Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC)
- Low Carbon Fuels Conference Series
- Marcellus Shale Coalition
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC)
- Milberg LLP
- Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC)
- Mojave Desert Air Quality Management District
- Morongo Band of Mission Indians
- National Waste & Recycling Association (NWRA)
- Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
- New York City Department of Transportation (NYCDOT)
- New York City Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
- New York City Transit
- NGV Global
- North American Council for Freight Efficiency (NACFE)
- Orange County Council of Governments (OCCOG)
- Playa Vista
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ)
- Port of Long Beach (POLB)
- Port of Los Angeles (POLA)
- Port of Oakland
- Port of Seattle
- Port of Tacoma
- Post of San Diego
- Propane Education & Research Council (PERC)
- Puget Sound Clean Air Agency
- Puget Sound Energy
- Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC)
- San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG)
- San Diego Community College District
- San Diego County Air Pollution Control District (SDAPCD)
- Sierra Nevada Conservancy
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD)
- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)
- State of Wyoming, Office of the Governor
- Tetra Tech, Inc.
- Texas Campaign for Clean Transportation
- U.S. Department of Energy: Argonne National Laboratory
- U.S. Department of Energy: Brookhaven National Laboratory
- U.S. Department of Energy: Clean Cities Program
- U.S. Department of Energy: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL, “Tiger Teams”)
- U.S. Department of Energy: Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Latin America (EERE)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Maritime Administration (MARAD)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA)
- University of California Riverside, Center for RNG
- University of Wyoming, School of Energy Resources
- Vancouver Port Authority
- Ward Alternative Energy
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Waste Empowered
- Western Propane Gas Association (WPGA)
- Western Riverside Council of Governments (WRCOG)
- Wyoming Business Council