Build the market for advanced transportation and clean energy products and services.
Understand the complete landscape that impacts your product success.
To successfully launch a clean tech product or service, it’s critical to ensure that proper market research and analysis is done, and that a clear and defined strategy is put in place. GNA helps clients:
- Examine economic, political, technological and environmental influences
- Analyze market positioning
- Forecast the market penetration timeline
- Understand customer perceptions and purchasing behaviors
- Identify core target markets and the total potential market size
- Build pricing structures and analyze customer ROI timeframes
- Determine appropriate sales and distribution channels
- Assess necessary fueling and maintenance infrastructure
Secure full approval to bring your product to market.
Navigate the regulatory requirements that must be met for alternative and advanced technology vehicles and engines to be fully commercialized and legally sold to end-users. With significant capital investments required for the research and development of new clean transportation technologies, successfully navigating various government certification and verification processes is an absolutely critical step. GNA can help:
- Bring a product through the multi-stage conception—testing, demonstration, certification process
- Facilitate meetings with key California Air Resources Board and Environmental Protection Agency staff
- Determine the regulatory requirements that must be met
- Develop and coordinate test strategies and plans
- Document the certification and verification applications
Leverage unmatched advanced transportation market insight.
Gain a high level of confidence and understanding of today’s market challenges, opportunities and forward growth curves. We can provide insight into:
- Market readiness of transportation technologies and infrastructure
- Policies and incentives that will spur market adoption
- Key factors shaping customer purchasing decisions
- The role and influence of public and private stakeholders, and relevant NGOs
- From startups to established global brands, the array of companies in the low carbon energy, transportation and fuel arena
Start the Conversation
Let’s connect to discuss how GNA can help you achieve your goals.
To learn more about how GNA can support you with these services, read our related articles and insights from the GNA team below.
SoSF 2023: Diesel Engine Development Begins to Sunset as Funding, Fleets, Regulators Focus on ZEVs
Fleets Experience Heavy-Duty Zero-Emission Tech at Recent ACT Fleet Forum Event
Electric Fleets Can Benefit From Vehicle-to-Grid Tech but Challenges Remain
HDT Fact Book 2022: Attention Shifts Away from Diesel Trucks
NACFE Podcast: GNA CEO Navigates the Future of Fleet Sustainability
The ‘Scope’ of Emissions in Transportation — Net-Zero Carbon
ACT Expo 2022 Draws 8,500+ Attendees from Around the Globe
Study: ClearFlame Helps Fleets Lower TCO, Meet Sustainability Goals
9 Reasons Clean Fleet Adoption is Accelerating
Negative impact of RNG trucks a positive for environment
Learn how GNA has helped clients build the market for advanced transportation technologies and clean fuels.
State of Sustainable Fleets
GNA launched the first comprehensive, technology-neutral report examining the current state of sustainable fuel and vehicle technologies across the transportation industry.
San Diego Gas & Electric
GNA helped SDG&E brand and launch their Power Your Drive for Fleets program, which helps fleet managers easily and cost-effectively install charging infrastructure.
San Pedro Bay Ports
GNA supports the San Pedro Bay Ports with a variety of air quality programs and initiatives.
Meet Our Team
GNA has assembled a unique team to build the marketing for advanced transportation and energy solutions, including:
- Engineers and technical experts
- Grant and funding experts
- Communications and media specialists
- Government relations strategists