Apply advanced, clean technology cost-effectively with a comprehensive sustainability strategy.
Sustainability in transportation is more than marketing and reporting frameworks.
Your unique sustainability strategy must ensure that implementing new technologies enables your business to meet its operational, customer, and financial goals.
When sustainability strategies are well-designed and thoughtfully implemented, they can reduce costs, drive revenue, and attract and retain investors, customers and talent—enabling your business to lead. GNA is the nation’s leading firm that helps organizations across the industry build sustainability strategies drawing on four capabilities:
Nearly 30 years of advanced transportation expertise
Unmatched funding intelligence and success
Leading experts in clean technology cost and feasibility analysis
Efficient alignment with sustainability standards and frameworks
Assess & Measure
Evaluate sustainability frameworks and emissions requirements to establish baseline measurements.
- Identify the key drivers motivating your organization to implement a sustainability strategy (whether that is meeting customer needs, ensuring resiliency, innovation, improving brand image, increasing talent recruitment, or reducing costs)
- Review sustainability standards and expectations of your key stakeholders
- Assess your current sustainability position relative to competitors and the market
- Measure the emissions of your operations (GHG, NOx, PM)
- Identify opportunities for air pollutant and GHG reductions
Goal Setting & Prioritization
Set sustainability goals that meet operational, customer, and financial requirements.
- Incorporate industry sustainability standards
- Set leading targets for sustainability improvements (including emissions reductions, net-zero goals, or science-based targets)
- Assess and evaluate ROI of clean technology adoption, including the potential to leverage grants, incentives, and credits to offset CapEx and OpEx costs
- Consider regulatory and policy drivers impacting your timelines
- Engage key internal stakeholders and gain buy-in
Create and execute a strategy that integrates sustainability and ESG into your operations.
- Develop a detailed short-term and long-term implementation timeline with key sustainability and ESG milestones
- Create a team, management structure, and partnerships to ensure progress
- Incorporate your sustainability plan into your corporate culture and identity
- Evaluate the anticipated impact of your strategy for your entire business
- Collaborate with suppliers and distributors to expand your sustainability goals beyond your organization
Innovative Pilots and Demonstrations
Design technology pilots that meet your operational goals and establish your sustainability leadership.
- Evaluate the leading sustainable technologies and their fit for your operations
- Identify innovative funding and partnership opportunities to share cost and risk
- Develop project plans that enable you to collect data
- Evaluate results and the potential to replicate in other parts of the organization
Sustainability Communications & Reporting
Communicate the goals and results of your sustainability and ESG strategy with transparency and credibility.
- Develop a messaging strategy and outreach strategy tailored to internal and external stakeholders
- Implement an integrated public relations and marketing plan to maximize visibility of your goals and results
- Share compelling updates on sustainability key milestones, key performance indicators, and measurable targets
- Produce a compelling sustainability report that ensures you stand out from the crowd
Start the Conversation
Let’s connect to discuss how GNA can help you achieve your goals.
Learn how GNA has helped clients build the market for advanced transportation technologies and clean fuels.
State of Sustainable Fleets
GNA launched the first comprehensive, technology-neutral report examining the current state of sustainable fuel and vehicle technologies across the transportation industry.
GNA supported PG&E’s launch of EV Fleet, which helps medium- and heavy-duty fleet managers easily and cost-effectively install charging infrastructure.
California Energy Commission: EPIC
GNA facilitated a multi-faceted outreach and education program to spotlight CEC-funded research and development projects.
GNA manages a multi-faceted communications strategy for the Volvo LIGHTS project, including initiatives critical for its partnerships with a wide range of external stakeholders.
GNA supported TraPac in developing and implementing a new brand and communications strategy.
San Diego Gas & Electric
GNA helped SDG&E brand and launch their Power Your Drive for Fleets program, which helps fleet managers easily and cost-effectively install charging infrastructure.
NYC Clean Truck Program
GNA manages marketing and outreach to New York City fleet operators on behalf of the NYC Clean Trucks Program.
GNA supports ROUSH on a variety of initiatives to build brand awareness and increase market share through development of initiatives and materials designed to reinforce their position as an industry leader.
GNA supports CNGVP with a broad range of outreach and education initiatives aimed at increasing market share for low-emission natural gas vehicles.
GNA worked with DTE Energy to launch its Renewable Natural Gas transportation program for fleets.
Orange County Waste & Recycling
GNA assessed the emission reductions that Orange County Waste & Recycling could achieve by fueling its fleet of landfill vehicles with renewable diesel.
San Pedro Bay Ports
GNA supports the San Pedro Bay Ports with a variety of air quality programs and initiatives.
GNA supports Trillium with a full range of marketing and communications activities.
New York City’s Roadmap to “80 X 50”
GNA helped develop New York City’s roadmap to achieve an 80% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
Meet Our Team
GNA has assembled a unique team to build the marketing for advanced transportation and energy solutions, including:
- Engineers and technical experts
- Grant and funding experts
- Communications and media specialists
- Government relations strategists