GNA launched the first comprehensive, technology-neutral report examining the current state of sustainable fuel and vehicle technologies across the transportation industry.
- Market Assessments
- Media Relations
- Design Services
- Outreach Campaigns
- Website Design & Development
- Events & Experiential Marketing
About the Project
The State of Sustainable Fleets report gathers real-world data directly from early-adopter fleets across the U.S. to provide deep sector-specific insights into the adoption of natural gas, propane, battery electric, and hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles. This first-of-its-kind report includes unique insights into vehicle sale trends, anticipated vehicle development timelines, real-world infrastructure and fuel costs, and the growing adoption of renewable fuels.
The on-road commercial transportation industry is at a pivotal moment with major market forces aligning to make this a critical time for the future of the industry. To help navigate this complex landscape, fleet owners and other stakeholders needed a trusted, technology-neutral resource.
To meet this growing need, GNA launched the annual State of Sustainable Fleets report, a first-of-its kind industry resource. Our work included:
- Designing, implementing, and launching a digital survey to capture real-world operational data from over 400 fleets across the country
- Collaborating with key industry partners to provide unique market insight
- Developing compelling visuals, charts and infographics to convey key data points, trends and takeways
- Creating and implementing a dedicated media outreach strategy to bolster visibility
- Hosting a virtual launch series and executive fleet panel to highlight the report findings