GNA worked with DTE Energy to launch its Renewable Natural Gas transportation program for fleets.
- Fleet Planning and Analysis
- Communications Strategy
- Design Services
About the Project
DTE Energy is a Detroit-based diversified energy company involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. GNA worked with DTE Energy to launch its Renewable Natural Gas transportation program for fleets that operate in and around Michigan.
To help the RNG transportation program meet its launch goals, GNA helped DTE:
- Identify key customer segments (e.g., goods movement, refuse, transit) to focus on based on vehicle availability and positive total cost of ownership averages.
- Draft a messaging strategy that focused on key benefits of renewable natural gas as a fuel for fleet managers, including lower fuel costs, simplified maintenance, and road tested, commercially available technology.
- Develop sector-specific data analyses that demonstrated tangible fuel and emission savings that could be achieved over a 10-year period; the emissions reductions were translated into easy-to-understand data points.
- Design custom-branded, sector-specific collateral to illustrate the unique value proposition of fueling with RNG from DTE to its prospective customers.