Over $1 billion in incentives available through EPA DERA, DOE Clean Cities, Prop 1B, Moyer, and More!
Contact GNA to find out the latest and most current information about the multitude of funding opportunities now available through the programs listed above. Never before has it been more crucial to stay on top of the details, and with new programs, grants, and incentives being posted almost daily, it’s hard to amass all of the information you’ll need to make the smart business decisions.
- How do I go about developing partnerships in order to pursue grant funding? What do I qualify for?
- What exactly is considered an “alternative fuel” or “advanced technology” under various funding programs?
- What types of companies have created their own “success stories” from the resources available from these programs?
- Will the application process be too difficult? Where is help available?
- What equipment qualifies for funding and will get my company on track for compliance? Should I repower, retrofit, or replace?
- What do these programs mean for funding within California?
If you’ve recently asked yourself any of these questions, let one of our associates walk you through the analysis and application processes. Contact GNA to begin discussions about how to make these opportunities work for you by calling 310.314.1934.